Natural Humin – Pure natural German humin
Natural Humin contains high-purity humic substances, which are produced for aquaristic and pond. The high-purity crude products are pharmaceutically permitted.
- Natural Humin absorbs pollutants, especially heavy metals in the water.
- The slightly tanning effect provides optimal protection of mucous membranes.
- Fungus forming on the spawn is prevented.
- Healing processes are accelerated.
- Natural Humin hinders the growth of parasites, algae and fungi. The infection pressure is reduced.
- Natural humic acids give a yellow to brown color of the water. Depending on dosage, a black water effect is produced.
- Natural Humin is pH-neutral.
Natural Humin was developed and optimized for animals out of blackwater-biotopes.
Usage: Natural Humin is safe and easy to use, even a high dosage does not cause damage to fish or to plants. General dosage for new tanks is 10 ml per 100 l, depends on the desired coloring. If required dose weekly 6 ml per 100 l.
125 ml bottle (item no. 25102) for 1250 ltrs, 500 ml bottle (item no. 25105) for 5000 ltrs