Waterlife Acid 6.5 buffer, supplied by 123 Aquatics is designed to lower pH and hardness of tap-water for acid loving fish and plants in the aquarium
A true buffer, which softens and acidifies tap-water for acidophilic fishes and plants. Once the right amount of 6.5 Buffer has been added a pH of 6.5 will be achieved and maintained. This mechanism makes 6.5 Buffer a safe method of adjusting pH.
• Creating ideal water conditions for acid-loving fishes and plants
• Softening the calcium carbonate/bicarbonate conditions to zero
• When used in conjunction with Tropiflora (plant fertilizer) it makes a perfect combination for vigorous plant growth as well
• Reduces fish waste toxicity
• Reduces harmful bacteria
• Use in conjunction with Waterlife broad range test kit to monitor pH